Professor of Medicine
Division of Liver Diseases, Gastroenterology, and Infectious Diseases
Director of Continuing Medical Education
Department of Medicine
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
New York, New York
Committees and Organizations
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American College of Gastroenterology
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group at the National Institutes of Health: Steering Committee of the Opportunistic Infections Core Committee; Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Committee; Chair and Co
- Chair, Enteric Parasites Committee; Protozoan Committee
- Dieterich DT. Treatment of Hepatitis C and Anemia in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Patients. J Infect Dis. 2002; 185(suppl 2): S128-S137.
- Soriano V, Sulkowski M, Bergin C, Hatzakis A, Cacoub P, Katlama C, Cargnel A, Mauss S, Dieterich D, Moreno S, Ferrari C, Poynard T, Rockstroh J. Care of Patients with Chronic hepatitis C and HIV co-infection: recommendations from the HIV-HCV International Panel. AIDS. 2002; 16: 813-828.
- Palmon R, Koo BC, Shoultz DA, Dieterich DT D. Lack of Hepatotoxicity Associated with Nonnucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors. JAIDS. 2002; 29: 340-345.
Dieterich DT. Human Immunodeficiency Virus and the Liver: Lessons Learned and Still be Learned. Seminars in Liver Disease. 2003; 23(2): 107-114.
Dieterich DT. HIV and Hepatitis B Virus: Options for Managing Coinfection. Topics in HIV Medicine. 2003; 11(1): 16-19.
Nickolas K, Dieterich DT. Toxicity of Non-Nucleoside Analogue Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors. Seminars in Liver Disease. 2003 23(2): 173-182.
Dieterich DT. Managing Antiretroviral-Associated Liver Disease. JAIDS.22.