We send out e-mail invitations about our conferences and new offerings using iContact. If you have previously received e-mails from IAS–USA (ie, email_blast“at”iasusa.org, info“at”iasusa.org, journal“at”iasusa.org, registration“at”iasusa.org, webinar“at”iasusa.org) and unsubscribed but would like to be added back to our mailing list for updates or follow up on your IAS–USA registration, there are 2 ways to resubscribe:
- Resubscribe with a previously received e-mail
- Open a previous e-mail that was received from IAS–USA.
- Click the “Unsubscribe” or “Manage your subscription” link in the footer of the e-mail.
- Check the box next to the appropriate list.
- Click the “Update” button.
- You may also send a request to deliverability“at”icontact.com to be added back to the IAS–USA e-mail list. You should send the e-mail from the address you want to resubscribe with, and include the organization name (IAS–USA) on the account and the name of the list you want to be added back to.
We send out a link to the evaluation form with access to the online claim form using Survey Monkey. If you have opted out from info“at”iasusa.org via surveymonkey.com, registration“at”iasusa.org via surveymonkey.com, or webinar“at”iasusa.org via surveymonkey.com, and would like to be able to complete an evaluation and claim credits, you may opt back at https://www.surveymonkey.com/optin.aspx.