On-Demand Podcasts: 2020 HIV Virtual Update (June 29, 2020)
The 2020 Virtual HIV Update (West Coast) presentations are available in podcast format.
Please note that iTunes® or your favorite MP3 audio player is required to listen to the podcast audio files. If you do not have iTunes® installed on your computer, you can download the free software on the Apple Web site.
- New Antiretroviral Drugs and Strategies
Constance A. Benson, MD
- Interactivev Antiretroviral Therapy Cases and Panel Discussion
Eric S. Daar, MD
- Common Preexposure Prophylaxis Questions: A Case-Based Presentation
Connie L. Celum, MD, MPH
- What’s Known About the Intersection of COVID-19 and HIV Infection
Monica Gandhi, MD, MPH
- COVID-19: The Current Status on Treatment and Vaccines
Robert T. Schooley, MD
- Controlling the Spread of Infectious Diseases: Best Practices
Ferric C. Fang, MD