On-Demand Webcasts: 2020 HIV Virtual Update (June 29, 2020)
The 2020 Virtual HIV Update (West Coast) presentations are available in webcast format.
- New Antiretroviral Drugs and Strategies
Constance A. Benson, MD
- Interactivev Antiretroviral Therapy Cases and Panel Discussion
Eric S. Daar, MD
- Common Preexposure Prophylaxis Questions: A Case-Based Presentation
Connie L. Celum, MD, MPH
- What’s Known About the Intersection of COVID-19 and HIV Infection
Monica Gandhi, MD, MPH
- COVID-19: The Current Status on Treatment and Vaccines
Robert T. Schooley, MD
- Controlling the Spread of Infectious Diseases: Best Practices
Ferric C. Fang, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.