On-Demand Webcasts: 2020 HIV Virtual Update (July 30, 2020)
The 2020 Virtual HIV Update (Midwest) presentations are available in webcast format.
- Investigational New Antiretroviral Drugs and Strategies
Babafemi O. Taiwo, MBBS
- Interactive Antiretroviral Therapy Cases
Joseph J. Eron, Jr, MD
- COVID-19: Update on Therapy and Vaccine Research
Constance A. Benson, MD
- Preexposure Prophylaxis: Cases and Common Questions
Susan P. Buchbinder, MD
- HIV and Opioid Use: The Intersection of the Co-Epidemics in the Midwest
Sally L. Hodder, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.