On-Demand Webcasts: National IAS–USA Virtual Update Course on HIV Management
The 2020 National IAS–USA Virtual Update Course on HIV Management are available in webcast format.
- Update From Our Nation’s Capital, ID Week, and OI Guidelines
Henry Masur, MD
- PrEP in the Era of COVID-19: A Case-Based Discussion
Roger Bedimo, MD, MS, Connie L. Celum, MD, MPH, E. Turner Overton, MD, and Michael S. Saag, MD
Monica Gandhi, MD, MPH
- Projected Health Policy Changes in 2021
Gregorio A. Millet, MPH
- Update on the Clinical Management of HIV: A Case-Based Discussion
Roger Bedimo, MD, MS, Judith Currier, MD, Jodie Dionne-Odom, MD, Henry Masur, MD, and Susan Swindells, MBBS
Michael S. Saag, MD
- Where We Stand Today on a SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine
Ann R. Falsey, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.