On-Demand Webcasts: Hot Topics in HIV Medicine: A Special IAS-USA CME Course
Hot Topics in HIV Medicine: A Special IAS-USA CME Course are available in webcast format.
- Update on New Strategies for Antiretroviral Therapy
Eric S. Daar, MD
- The Inexorable Advancement to Long-Acting Antiretrovirals: To Jupiter and Beyond!
E. Turner Overton, MD
- Challenges and Opportunities for Preexposure Prophylaxis
Susan P. Buchbinder, MD
- Aging and Frailty in People With HIV
Kristine M. Erlandson, MD, MS
- Long COVID-19: The Long-Term Complications of COVID-19
Carlos del Rio, MD
- Neurologic Complications of COVID-19
Avindra Nath, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.