On-Demand Webcasts: Annual Update on HIV Management: State-of-the-Art Updates on HIV, STIs, and COVID-19
The Annual Update on HIV Management: State-of-the-Art Updates on HIV, STIs, and COVID-19 presentations are available in webcast format.
- Update From vCROI 2021
Jeffrey L. Lennox, MD
- Interactive ART Cases From the Clinic(ians): Case-Based Panel Discussion
Michael S. Saag, MD
- Challenges and Opportunisties for Preexposure Prophylaxis
Susan P. Buchbinder, MD
- Management and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infections
Meredith Clement, MD
- Immunology and Pathogenesis of COVID-19
Eileen P. Scully, MD
- Long COVID-19: Long-Term Complications of COVID-19
Susan Swindells, MBBS
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.