On-Demand Webcasts: Unique Issues in HIV Prevention, Treatment, and Care in the COVID-19 World
The Unique Issues in HIV Prevention, Treatment, and Care in the COVID-19 World presentations are available in webcast format.
- Challenges and Opportunities in Providing Remote HIV, STI, and COVID-19 Testing and Services
Michael S. Saag, MD
- Challenges and Opportunities for Preexposure Prophylaxis
Raphael J. Landovitz, MD
- Vaccine Prevention for Individuals With HIV in the Era of COVID-19
David H. Spach, MD
- HIV and COVID-19: Impact on Susceptibility, Disease, and Long-term Complications
Monica Gandhi, MD, MPH
- Preventing Severe COVID-19: The Role of Monoclonal Antibodies and Beyond
Davey M. Smith, MD
- Panel Discussion
Moderated by: Constance A. Benson, MD
Panelists: Monica Gandhi, MD, MPH, Raphael J. Landovitz, MD, MSc, Michael S. Saag, MD, Davey M. Smith, MD, and David H. Spach, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.