On-Demand Webcasts: Aging and HIV: Issues, Screening, and Management in Individuals with HIV as They Age
The Aging and HIV: Issues, Screening, and Management in Individuals with HIV as They Age presentations are available in webcast format.
- Assessing Frailty in Older People With HIV
Kristine M. Erlandson, MD, MS
- Neurocognition and the Aging Brain
Victor G. Valcour, MD, PhD
- Cardiovascular Disease in HIV: Moving From Insights to Interventions
Matthew J. Feinstein, MD, MSc
- Identifying, Managing, and Preventing Polypharmacy in Older People With HIV: A Case-Based Presentation
Charles W. Flexner, MD
- Primary Care Concerns for the Aging Population
Steven C. Johnson, MD
- Chronic Pain and Opioid Use in Older People with HIV
R. Douglas Bruce, MD, MA, MS
- Expert Roundtable Discussion
Moderated by Constance A. Benson, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.