HIV, COVID-19, and Sexually Transmitted Infections: Update and Implications for Practice (On-Demand)
The HIV, COVID-19, and Sexually Transmitted Infections: Update and Implications for Practice presentations are available in webcast format.
On-Demand Presentation Recordings
- Investigational Antiretroviral Drugs and Strategies
Constance A. Benson, MD
- COVID-19 Interactions with Other Viruses
Robert T. Schooley, MD
- Current Options for Treating and Managing COVID-19
Rajesh T. Gandhi, MD
- Updated CDC Guidelines on Testing and Treating Sexually Transmitted Infections
Connie L. Celum, MD, MPH
- State-of-the-art Cases on Antiretroviral Therapy
Monica Gandhi, MD, MPH
- In Case You Missed It: Updates From Recent Publications and Meetings
Roger J. Bedimo, MD, MS
- Expert Roundtable Discussion
Moderated by Monica Gandhi, MD, and Robert T. Schooley, MD
Panelists: Constance A. Benson, MD, Connie L. Celum, MD, MPH, Roger J. Bedimo, MD, MS, Meredith E. Clement, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.