PrEParing for PrEP: From Policy to Implementation (On-Demand)
The PrEParing for PrEP: From Policy to Implementation (On-Demand) presentations are available in webcast format.
On-Demand Presentation Recordings
- PrEP: State of the Science Overview
Raphael J. Landovitz, MD, MSc
- Strategies to Optimize PrEP: Schedules, Formulations, and Innovative Approaches
Jean-Michel Molina, MD
- Assessing and Monitoring Persons Interested in Starting and Continuing PrEP
Hyman Scott, MD,, MPH
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: The Impact of PrEP
Susan P. Buchbinder, MD
- How to Reach the Hard to Reach: Policies and Strategies to Address Access to PrEP
Monica Gandhi, MD, MPH
- Leveraging Administrative and Governmental Policies to Improve PrEP Utilization
Jeffrey S. Crowley, MPH
- Expert Roundtable Discussion
Moderated by Henry Masur, MD, and Michael S. Saag, MD
Panelists: Susan P. Buchbinder, MD; Raphael J. Landovitz, MD, MSc; Jean-Michel Molina, MD, Marina Klein, MD, MS, and Hyman Scott, MD, MPH
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.