On-Demand Webcasts: The IAS–USA 30th Annual Update on HIV Management in Atlanta, Georgia
The The IAS–USA 30th Annual Update on HIV Management in Atlanta, Georgia presentations are available in webcast format.
- Welcome and Introduction
Jeffrey L. Lennox, MD, and Michael S. Saag, MD
- In Case You Missed It: Updates From CROI 2022 and Beyond
Presenter: Rajesh T. Gandhi, MD
- Antiretroviral Therapy Cases From the Clinic(ians): A Case-Based Presentation and Panel Discussion
Presenter: Michael S. Saag, MD
Panelists: Grant Ellsworth, MD, MS, Rajesh T. Gandhi, MD, Jeffrey Lennox, MD, and Melanie Thompson, MD
- Frailty: Screening, Preventing, and Intervening
Presenter: Melanie Thompson, MD
- Contoversies in Managing Sexually Transmitted Infections: A Case-Based Panel Discussion
Presenter: Jeffrey Lennox, MD
Panelists: Meredith Clement, MD, Khalil Ghanem, MD, PhD, and Kimberly A. Workowski, MD
- Screening for Anal Cancer: When to Screen and What to Do With the Results
Presenter: Grant Ellsworth, MD, MS
- Optimizing Preexposure Prophylaxis
Presenter:Dawn K. Smith, MD, MS, MPH
- Special Panel Session: 40 Years: Looking Back at the Beginning of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Atlanta, Georgia. From the Perspective of People Who Were There From the Beginning
Moderators: Jeffrey Lennox, MD, and Michael S. Saag, MD
Panelists: James Curran, MD, MPH,Jonathan Kaplan, MD, Harold Jaffe, MD, David Rimland, MD,and Melanie Thompson,MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.