On-Demand Webcasts: The Scott M. Hammer Annual Update on HIV Management in New York, New York
The The Scott M. Hammer Annual Update on HIV Management in New York, New York presentations are available in webcast format.
- The Revolution of MRNA Vaccines: Implications for an HIV Vaccine
Presenter: Richard Koup, MD
- CROI 2022 Review
Presenter: Elaine J. Abrams, MD
- New and Investigational Drugs for Treatment and Prevention
Presenter: Chloe M. Orkin, MBBCH, MSc
- Challenges Cases in Antiretroviral Therapy and Panel Discussion
Presenter: Paul E. Sax, MD
- The Clinical Relationship Between HIV and COVID-19
Presenter: Carlos del Rio, MD
- Special Panel Session: 40 Years Later: Looking Back at the Beginning of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in New York. From the Perspectives of People Who Were There From the Beginning
Moderator: Gerald Friedland, MD
Panelists: Kathryn Anastos, MD, Donna Futterman, MD, Sheldon Landesman, MD, and Fred T. Valentine, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.