On-Demand Webcasts: The Scott M. Hammer Annual Update on HIV Management in New York, New York
The Scott M. Hammer Annual Update on HIV Management in New York, New York presentations are available in webcast format.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Key Updates from CROI 2023
Presenter: Judith S. Currier, MD
- New and Investigational Antiretroviral Drugs and Formulations
Presenter: Constance A. Benson, MD
- Challenging Cases in Antiretroviral Therapy and Panel Discussion
Presenter: Rajesh T. Gandhi, MD
- Infant Feeding and People with HIV
Presenter: Judy Levison, MD, MPH
- Cardiovascular Disease and HIV
Presenter: Steven K. Grinspoon, MD
- Managing Substance Use Disorders: Opioids, Stimulants, and Alcohol
Presenter: Sandra A. Springer, MD
- Preexposure Prophylaxis
Presenter: Hyman Scott, MD, MPH
- Managing Sexually Transmitted Infection: Doxycycline Postexposure Prophylaxis
Presenter: Connie L. Celum, MD, MPH
- Closing Remarks
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.