On-Demand Webcasts: The IAS–USA Annual Update on HIV Management in Atlanta, Georgia
The IAS–USA Annual Update on HIV Management in Atlanta, Georgia presentations are available in webcast format.
- Welcome and Introduction
- mRNA Vaccine Technology and the Prospects for an HIV Vaccine
Presenter: Paul Goepfert
- Key Updated from CROI 2023
Presenter: Jeffrey L. Lennox, MD
- New and Investigational Antiretroviral Drugs and New Strategies for HIV Management
Presenter: Joseph J. Eron, Jr, MD
- Antiretroviral Therapy Cases From the Clinic(ians)
Presenter: Michael S. Saag, MD
- Managing Substance Use Disorders: Opioids, Stimulants, and Alcohol
Presenter: Sandra A. Springer, MD
- Testing and Treating (and Preventing) Sexually Transmitted Infections in People With HIV
Presenter: Meredith E. Clement, MD
- Latest Strategies in the Prevention of HIV
Presenter: Hyman Scott, MD, MPH
- Long COVID: Diagnosis and Management
Presenter: Tiffany Walker, MD
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.