On-Demand Webcasts: The IAS–USA Annual Update on HIV Management in Chicago, Illinois
The IAS–USA Annual Update on HIV Management in Chicago, Illinois presentations are available in webcast format.
- Welcome and Introduction
- New and Investigational Antiretroviral Drugs and Formulations
Presenter: Constance A. Benson, MD
- In Case You Missed It: CROI 2023, Publications, and Guidelines
Presenter: Roger J. Bedimo, MD, MS
- Challenging Cases in Antiretroviral Therapy and Panel Discussion
Presenter: Michael S. Saag, MD
- The Latest Updates on HIV Prevention
Presenter: Raphael J. Landovitz, MD, MSc
- Treatment and Management of Syphilis and Gonorrhea
Presenter: Kimberly A. Workowski, MD
- Managing Cardiovascular Disease in People with HIV
Presenter: Matthew J. Feinstein, MD, MSc
- Primary Care for People with HIV: Immunizations
Presenter: Monica Gandhi, MD, MPH
Continuing Education Claiming Fee
There will be a $35 continuing education claiming fee for this activity.
To claim credit for watching this webcast activity, it is necessary to log in to IAS–USA. If you do not have an account, please click “Create new account.” When you have created a username and password, you may log in to claim credit.