Archived Webinar: CROI 2018: What You Need to Know
CROI 2018: What You Need to Know
Timothy J. Wilkin, MD, MPH
Release date: March 29, 2018
Expiration date: March 29, 2019
CME Credit Available: 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Assessment of Needs
The IAS–USA offers this state-of-the-art activity on the evolving challenges of managing HIV disease as part of a nationwide continuing medical education (CME) effort for physicians.
The 2018 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections will bring together the premier HIV researchers in basic research and clinical care to present major advances in prevention and care of HIV. This webinar will review exciting conference presentations that will impact how clinicians provide HIV clinical care and prevention services now and in the future.
Upon completion of this webinar, learners will be able to:
- Describe new advances in prevention of HIV transmission
- List investigational drugs being developed for the treatment of HIV and its complications
- Describe new data on the optimal management of antiretroviral therapy
- Identify complications and co-morbidities of HIV infection
Who Should Attend
This advanced webinar is designed for clinical decision makers who are actively involved in HIV care and research.
This activity is also relevant for registered nurses, PharmDs, and other health professionals.
Please note: if you already have participated on the live webinar and have received CME credits, you will not receive additional credits from this activity.
Conflicts of Interest
In the interest of maintaining the independence of its CME activities, and in accordance with the policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the IAS–USA requires all persons with control of content (eg, faculty, IAS–USA Board members, and program staff) to disclose any financial relationships that they or their spouses or partners have had with commercial companies within the past 12 months. Any real or apparent conflicts of interest of those parties are resolved prior to the CME activity being delivered. Individuals who refuse to disclose financial interests may not participate in an IAS–USA CME activity.
Continuing Education Credits
The International Antiviral Society–USA (IAS–USA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The IAS–USA designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is part of the IAS–USA national educational effort that is funded, in part, by charitable contributions from commercial companies. Per IAS–USA policy, any effort that uses commercial grants must receive grants from several companies with competing products. Funds are pooled and distributed to activities at the sole discretion of the IAS–USA. Grantors have no input into any activity, including its content, development, or selection of topics or speakers. Generous support for this activity has been received from the following contributors.
Gilead Sciences, Inc
Frequently Asked Questions
View our list of FAQs about attending a webinar.
Please contact the registration department at registration“at”iasusa.org or 415-544-9400.
By clicking the link below, I acknowledge that I have read these instructions and understand them.
You must log in to take the activity.
How to Claim Credit
- Start the Activity by clicking "START COURSE" located above.
Please note that the "START COURSE" will no longer be visible once you clicked it once.
- Watch the webinar here.
- Return to this page and follow this link to the evaluation form.
- Once you complete the evaluation, you will be directed to the online claim form, where you will record the number of hours that you participated in this activity. You must be logged in to your IAS–USA profile to claim credit. Please note: if you already have participated on the live webinar and have received CME credits, you will not receive additional credits from this activity.
- Your certificate will be available for you to print from your IAS–USA account immediately after you have submitted your claim form. To view your certificates, go to "My Activities" under your profile.