Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Nephrology
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
New York, New York
Committees and Organizations
- Member, American Society of Nephrology
- Member, New York Society of Nephrology
- Duke University, BS, History (1995)
- Duke University, MD (1999)
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Resident in Internal Medicine (1999-2002)
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Fellow in Nephrology (2002-2004)
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Chief Resident in Internal Medicine (2004-2005)
- Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, MS, Biostatistics (2005)
- Wyatt CM and Murphy BT. Kidney transplantation in HIV-infected patients. Semin Dial. 2005;18:495-498.
- Wyatt CM and Klotman PE. Antiretroviral therapy and the kidney: balancing benefit and risk in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection. Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2006;5:275-287.
- Wyatt CM, Arons RR, Klotman PE, Klotman ME. Acute renal failure in hospitalized patients with HIV: risk factors and impact on in-hospital mortality. AIDS. 2006;20:561-565.
- Wyatt CM, Klotman PE. HIV-associated nephropathy in the era of antiretroviral therapy. Am J Med. 2007;120:488-492.
- Wyatt CM, Winston JA, Malvestutto CD, et al. Chronic kidney disease in HIV infection: an urban epidemic. AIDS. 2007;21:2101-2103.