Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases
Denver Health Medical Center
Committees and Organizations
- Member, Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Contributor, Expert Perspectives III: Strategies for the Management of HIV/HCV Co-Infection (2002)
- Advisor/Instructor, Colorado AIDS Education and Training Center: Hepatitis C Virus Center for Excellence (2002-2005)
- Consultant, Colorado AIDS Education and Training Center: Hepatitis C Virus Center for Excellence (2005-present)
Honors and Awards
- Tau Beta Pi, Engineering Honor Society
- GlaxoSmithKline HIV Fellow
- Northwestern University, BS Biomedical Engineering (1993)
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, MD (1998)
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Residency in Internal Medicine (1998-2001)
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship in Infectious Diseases (2001-2004)
- Wyles DL, Gerber JG. Antiretroviral drug pharmacokinetics in hepatitis with hepatic dysfunction. Clin Infect Dis. 2005;40:174-181.
- Wyles DL, Gerber JG. Abacavir pharmacokinetics in hepatic dysfunction. Clin Infect Dis. 2005;40:909-910.
- Wyles DL, Kaihara KA, Vaida F, Schooley RT. Synergy of small molecular inhibitors of hepatitis C virus replication directed at multiple viral targets. J Virol. 2007;81:3005-3008.
- Grünberger C, Wyles DL, Kaihara KA, Schooley RT. Three-drug synergistic interactions of small molecular inhibitors of HCV replication. J Infect Dis. 2008;197:42-45.
- Wyles DL, Kaihara KA, Korba BE, Schooley RT, Beadle JR, Hostetler KY. The octadecyloxyethyl ester of (S)-9-[3-hydroxy-2-(phosphonomethoxy) propyl]adenine is a potent and selective inhibitor of hepatitis C virus replication in genotype 1A, 1B, and 2A replicons. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2009; 53(6):2660-2.
- 6. Parsons J, Castaldi MP, Dutta S, Dibrov SM, Wyles DL, Hermann T. Conformational inhibition of the hepatitis C virus internal ribosome entry site RNA. Nat Chem Biol 2009; 5(11):823-5.