IAS-USA HIV Drug Resistance Mutations: https://www.iasusa.org/resources/hiv-drug-resistance-mutations/
This contains a current list of mutations associated with clinical resistance to HIV and the accompanying user notes, regularly revised and disseminated by the IAS–USA Drug Resistance Mutations Group, are epublished in Topics in Antiviral Medicine™. The figures are also available as downloadable PDF.
Download the HIV Care Tools app: https://aidsetc.org/app
Free mobile app providing point-of-care reference materials and tools for HIV screening, prevention, and care
Best Practices Compilation: https://targethiv.org/bestpractices
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is collecting “best practice” utilizing intervention strategies that have been implemented in RWHAP-funded settings and improve outcomes along the HIV care continuum. We are currently focused on Emerging Interventions, which have shown real world impact, but do not yet have published research evidence.
- Integration of Oral Health and Primary Care Technical Assistance Toolkit
- Guide to Oral Health Care for People with HIV
Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- National Disaster Distress Helpline
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Helpline
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
- Veteran Crisis Line
- Coping with Stress during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- North America Syringe Exchange Network Harm Reduction Center Locator
Rent/Utilities and Housing
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Help for Renters
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
- US Department of Food & Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service, Nutrition Assistance Program Contact Map
2020 RWHAP CLINICAL CONFERENCE Resources
Materials available through www.iasusa.org, RWCC virtual conference platforms, and any other vehicles through which IAS-USA distribute materials (some of which may be protected by copyright or trademark) are the property of the IAS-USA, faculty, and their licensors. For more details and permissions requests, see Website Policies and Copyright.